In my previous post I mentioned a friend selected colors for my to use from the NYX Utopia palette and here is a second look from another suggestion
- I used 1 to set my base, from my crease to my brow.
- Applied 2 to the crease to deepen it
- I applied 3 to the outer 1/3 of my lid
- Applied NYX glitter primer to the rest of my lid and using my finger, applied 4
- Used 5 in the center, over 4, to tone down the teal a little
- Applied 6 all across the lower lash
- Used 7 to darker the lower lash outer edge
I loved the way this look came out. I’ve really been enjoying using color stories suggested by others.
PS I tried the tiktok lip liner trick and…it’s not my thing. Lol!