In my previous post I mentioned a friend selected colors for my to use from the NYX Utopia palette and here is a second look from another suggestion
- I used 1 to set my base, from my crease to my brow.
- Applied 2 to the crease to deepen it
- I applied 3 to the outer 1/3 of my lid
- Applied NYX glitter primer to the rest of my lid and using my finger, applied 4
- Used 5 in the center, over 4, to tone down the teal a little
- Applied 6 all across the lower lash
- Used 7 to darker the lower lash outer edge
I loved the way this look came out. I’ve really been enjoying using color stories suggested by others.
PS I tried the tiktok lip liner trick and…it’s not my thing. Lol!
I keep watching YouTubers talk about how they change up their makeup based on the seasons. I’m over here barely able to match colors and patterns.
So, I do what I want (haha I do what I *can*).
In order and placement:
- Elm in crease and to set base (concealer or shadow primer)
- Grim to darken crease
- Vine in outer 1/3 of lid
- Illusion in the center blended into vine
- Hazel in inner 1/3 blended into Illusion
- Realized the look was darker than I intended so I softly patted Frost all over lid
- Charm tight lined along lower lashes
- Elm to soften charm
I love the Forever Flawless palettes. The shadows are so easy to blend, apply, build up and last all day.
For my lipstick I used Colourpop Curve II all over
Do you change your look based on the seasons or time of the year?