Yesterday I was watching Alicia Archer (kinkysweat on YouTube) do two looks comparing the Natasha Denona Bronze and Metropolis palettes and she inspired me to use the Metropolis palette.
I love the way Symbol, Shield and Imperia blended into each other.
I used Rhizome in the crease to blend the colors up
Other products used:
- Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX10
- Wet N Wild Photofocus Loose powder
- The Balm Time Balm concealer in Medium
- Natasha Denona Sculpt and Glow palette
- Chanel Bronze Makeup Base (discontinued and reformulated)
- Colourpop Top 8 matte liquid lipstick and Cruel Intentions SSB
- MAC Totally Taupless
- Chantecaille Elephant Smitten