This isn’t a palette that I look at and immediately have a look pop out at me but I’m always able to put together a look that I love.
This was a very simple look but the shimmers are so pretty and really pop.
I lightly packed
Devious in the crease and blended up to the brow. I applied Sing to the outer V of my eyelid, Underworld to the center and Pain and Panic to the inner 1/3.
I used my fingers to apply the shimmers and then I took small brushes to softly blend the shimmers together.
I took a small fluffy brush and brushed back and forth in the crease, with no additional product, to blend the shimmers.
I went back and packed on a little more
Devious to the outer V to bring back some depth.
What are your thoughts on this palette? What kind of look would you do or would you like to see next?
If you’re a Colourpop or a Hocus Pocus fan you know today Colourpop is releasing a Hocus Pocus collection!
I’ve really enjoyed their previous Disney collabs (yup, Hocus Pocus is Disney!) so in honor I did my makeup with as much Disney as possible
– Horse and carriage highlight
– Dr Facilier lipstick and Shadow Man gloss – It’s a Princess Thing Eyeshadow Palette : Chip/Grumpy/Triton/Beast/juju/prince charming – Misunderstood Eyeshadow Palette: Devious/sing/underworld Tarte prize and peppermint mocha (I forgot the Disney collection comes with blushes as well as the Mulan blush)
Do you have any of the Disney collaborations?
Will you be picking this one up?
It’s baseball opening day and it’s my first time attending the game!!!
Of course I needed the perfect game day makeup
1. All over crease blended up to brow
2. In crease to deepen color. Kept rounded in crease and not blended out at the outer corner
3. All over lid, kept rounded with lid shape
4. Super shock shadow at the center of lids for dimension
2. All across lower lash line
3. Blended at lower lash line starting at the outer corner and lighting blending across
Colourpop just came out with a great new collection-Disney villains!
If you don’t know anything personal about me, know that I am a Disney fanatic so I obviously picked up some of this collection.
I don’t have much going on and decided to play with makeup after work today.
I am completely smitten with this green 😍😍😍
Used Tragic, Devious and Facile on lids. Used Devioua on lower lash and a little of 101 in the outer corner.
On the lips is Belle because why not 😂