Recently I’ve gotten more into single shadows and depotting my palettes.
I love being able to see so many options to chose from.
Buying singles also gives me the opportunity to try more brands, especially indie brands that only sell single shadows.
This is also a great way to utilize more than one palette and brand.
For than look I used the following shadows:
- Colourpop – Zested, West Side
- Makeup Geek – Cocoa Bear, Steampunk
- Sydney Grace – Golden Wheat, Aim High
To bring out a little more of the lilac I used Colourpop Piggy Bank gel liner.
I’d love to know what others think of using singles!
In my previous post I mentioned a friend selected colors for my to use from the NYX Utopia palette and here is a second look from another suggestion
- I used 1 to set my base, from my crease to my brow.
- Applied 2 to the crease to deepen it
- I applied 3 to the outer 1/3 of my lid
- Applied NYX glitter primer to the rest of my lid and using my finger, applied 4
- Used 5 in the center, over 4, to tone down the teal a little
- Applied 6 all across the lower lash
- Used 7 to darker the lower lash outer edge
I loved the way this look came out. I’ve really been enjoying using color stories suggested by others.
PS I tried the tiktok lip liner trick and…it’s not my thing. Lol!