I keep watching YouTubers talk about how they change up their makeup based on the seasons. I’m over here barely able to match colors and patterns.
So, I do what I want (haha I do what I *can*).
In order and placement:
- Elm in crease and to set base (concealer or shadow primer)
- Grim to darken crease
- Vine in outer 1/3 of lid
- Illusion in the center blended into vine
- Hazel in inner 1/3 blended into Illusion
- Realized the look was darker than I intended so I softly patted Frost all over lid
- Charm tight lined along lower lashes
- Elm to soften charm
I love the Forever Flawless palettes. The shadows are so easy to blend, apply, build up and last all day.
For my lipstick I used Colourpop Curve II all over
Do you change your look based on the seasons or time of the year?