These days my car selfies are looking a little different
My car lease was up and I’m trying to decide if I want to get another car or use alternative transportation given how little I leave my house and how close my job is (and working from home plays a big impact too)
I want to try to test this out for a month or two and how I feel afterward. I’m also hoping that not being able to just jump in my car and go somewhere will help curb my spending habits. Fingers crossed!
Maybe I’ll get a moped or scooter, haha.
Here is what I look like under the mask today
- Lancome Clarifique Exfoliating & Hydrating Face Essence with Glycolic Acid (gifted)
- Supergoop Mineral Sheer Suncreen spf 30 PA++ (gifted)
- Colourpop Rendezvous palette (discontinued) , Cool Breeze shadow stix
- Natasha Denona Metropolis palette and setting powder
- Morphe 25B (to set shadow base)
- Tarte Ave Princess contour palette
- Tarte four pan blush palette (discontinued) and BB tinted primer broad spectrum over
- CYO foundation (discontinued
I was reall impressed with the BrowGal brow pencil (received in Boxycharm or Ipsy). It’s soft and makes it easy to fill in your brows AND it comes with a built in sharpener
Have you used any of these products?