Here’s another colourpop look!
The Sandstone palette may be just another neutral with a yellow but I still love it!
This palette has 4 mattes, 7 mattes that have glitter particles and 7 metallics/shimmers.
I find that these particular mattes that have the glitter through them apply with more of that glitter on the lid that previous versions have. I’m ok with it so I actually still apply these as if they were just mattes.
- MAC paint pot in soft ocre
- Vortex in the crease to brow
- Oasis in crease, keeping it lower
- Canyon Loop on outer half of lid and into lid
- Big Butte in outer third of lid and softly into crease
- Templeton in the outer edge, in a V shape with a tighter brush. Then take a fluffier brush to blend it out and slightly blending it into the crease
- Pueblo on lid – dip brush into color, spray with setting spray then apply to lid
- Blend between Pueblo and outer lid colors
- Lower lash – Canyon Loop, Big Butte and Templeton
- Desert Sky in the inner corner, dip brush into the color, spray and apply