I did not order the blendiful when it was first released because, to be honest, Tati’s first release was very underwhelming and I expected this to be too.
Then as it popped up all over YouTube I was convinced to give it a try. I do a lot of traveling so having one product that could do so much was very appealing.
My package arrived Sunday, today is Monday so I’ve had three days to use it. Here are my thoughts:
- It is not an intuitive product to use. It’s great that it’s large and can be bulky and hard to handle easily
- It applied my Tatcha primer nicely, I enjoyed being able to really press it into my skin
- I enjoyed that it felt like I was applying my foundation with my hands without the hassle of getting my hands dirty
- I absolutely loved that I could, technically, do my entire face with it from primer to powder oroducts
- Washing it is also not intuitive. Imagine washing a stuffed animal trying to get stains out of the cloth. Each time I’ve used a different soap hoping something would work easier but the most noticeable thing is that after having been washed it’s left feeling a bit stiff. It’s almost like I should have used a conditioning soap with it.
- It didn’t seem to absorb much of the products used
I was going to hold off on a review until I felt more comfortable using the product so I could “give it a fair chance” but after Tati released her video on how to use it, I felt like I should review what my first experiences were.
Here’s a link to her video https://youtu.be/EdRICdCCNrI
Overall, the blendiful does what it claims to do, it applies your makeup nicely and cuts back on the amount of brushes you need. The price is right for the two products you get.
What are your thoughts? Did you buy it? Are you skipping it?