As much as I’m trying to keep strong on a no spend (I’ve failed in case anyone wanted an updated), I can’t resist the Sephora 20% off sales I get as a Rouge member.
Here are the goodies I picked up
I can honestly say I needed none of this but, here we are.
There were some deals that were too good to resist – Lila and Desert Dusk palettes were on sale and the 20% was on top of that – and there were others that I had been wanting to get for a while so I knew it was a real want versus an impulsive buy (only the Just Peachy palette haha)
- I love the Patrick Ta fan, it’s practical and makes me feel fancy but you can get away with a much more inexpensive fan
- The Lila palette has the same great pigment and smoothness as all other Natasha Denona palettes
- I’m really enjoying the Natasha Denona nude lipsticks. They are lightweight and have a matte finish that isn’t drying
- The Caudalie overnight detox oil is conflicting, it smells terrible. My boyfriend thinks it smells great so I don’t think I got a bad one but to me it’s an awful smell. I’m trying to keep using it to see if there is a difference in my skin but even if it works I don’t think I’ll be reourchssing this, ever.
- Farsali ubdereye product has a very nice smell and leaves my under eye area feeling fresh, hydrated and illuminated. I’m really enjoying this product.
- The One Palette has good pigmentation and blends well, if you’re looking for a clean beauty palette I’d definitely recommend this one
- Cover FX blush has great pigment and blends nicely. It comes with a matte side and a shimmer side which isn’t glittery
- Korres oil, I purchased this in the hopes of finding something to replace the Tatcha beauty oil that I love but is $45 more than this oil and while this is a nice oil it doesn’t compare the the beauty oil so I don’t think I would buy this again
Even though I’ve been wanting the Just Peachy palette since it was released I have yet to use it (a no spend is really needed).
Overall I’m happy with my choices but I think it’s safe to say I’ll be able to skip shopping for makeup and skincare until at least the spring sale :).